Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ucapan Di Sidang Media Elite Boxing Pada 9 August 2012


UCAPAN DAN VIDEOGRAPHI SAYA DALAM BAHASA INGGERIS SEMPENA SIDANG MEDIA 9 AUGUST 2012 DI SUNWAY HOTEL AND RESORT SEBAGAI PENASIHAT DIRAJA ELITE BOXING MALAYSIA SDN BHD....





9-08-2012 di Sidang Media Thailand Vs Asia THE BEST OF MALAYSIA 2012 bertempat di Sunway Hotel , 





Assalamualaikum and a very Good morning everybody, it was my desire and love for the sport of muaythai that made me feel it was befitting in becoming the Royal Advisor for Elite Boxing Malaysia.

It is not just through my personal interest for the sport but I am also an actual muay thai fighter who even competes in the ring just like any other commoner or muay thai practitioner would. Muaythai has taught me true humbleness and changed my life or in a way we can say Muaythai has saved my Life. My involvement in muay thai started back in 2008 when I fell in love with the sport's movement of art which I feel is filled with tenderness behind the violence. Only in 2010 was I ready and invited to compete in the ring professionally under my own personally by my state, Perak's President of the Muaythai (Mr. Bernard Radin). To fight in the ring and earn the wages of a normal fighter, it made me so humble to know that making a living from the sport is such an admirable thing to do.

When I first fought in the ring, there was much doubt in my family as well as the other Royals who would usually pick up polo or golf as their sport. They didn't think I would last long, but here I am today after 5 years and still loving it Therefore, my advice to people who are interested, do not be afraid to try something that you are interested as long as you use positive thinking. No matter who you are, where you from, if your trust and have confidence in your own ability, you can do it. Muaythai is not only a sport for men, it can also be learned by women, children, mothers and old people as well. Trust me, there's no discrimination in learning muaythai ladies and gentlemen. I hope my strong participation can help inspire the people to learn that muaythai is for all.

Together in organizing this iconic event, Elite Boxing respects Malaysia as a Muslim country and will ensure that the event upholds the country's practices from their ring girls dress codes to the country's arts and culture. Elite Boxing truly brings muaythai to the next level with the success they have achieved in other countries and with the level of class they bring to the sport.

Aside from muaythai, I am also actively involved in the fashion scene in Malaysia. Sitting as the first ROYAL Members of Bumiputera Designer's Association, it occured to me that an entertaining evening would be to combine both my passions, muaythai and fashion together. Taking a look at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre and what Sunway Resort & Hotel has to offer, in my opinion it is the ideal venue for an event of this calibre well suited for an audience of Royals and A-listers and I'm positive everyone's going to have a wonderfully entertaining evening.


(ROYAL ADVISOR OF ELITE BOXING MALAYSIA SDN BHD) 

9 AUGUST 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment